– fVDI Configurator generates the FVDI.SYS file with a GEM interface, ST-Guide documentation and BubbleGEM help.
– fVDI Commander replaces the fvdiacc.acc of the official release. This accessory controls fVDI, advised for Eclipse/RageIIc users.
– fVDI Snap generates screen snapshots (works in all ST and Falcon modes, and in TC16 RageIIc mode, still in developpment).
– Rage Screen Saver (RageCalm) is an accessory or an application, provided for ATI Mach64 family video card (especially the Eclipse/ATI RageIIc).
The display of the card is set off after a period of inativity, so the monitor puts itself in sleep mode.
– Here the files I used on my Falcon with the Eclipse and ATI RageIIc.
Get more informations at the author website
|for fVDI 0.959
|May 8th 2008
Except fVDI Snap, these programs are not compatible with ColdFire.